Tuesday, March 1, 2011

this and that.

What a dull, disgusting, dreary, dreadful day.

It rained most of the day, and I got rather soaked going to drop of my old room keys and pick up a package.  Fortunately, in other regards, the day was rather pleasant... until this evening, when things got crazy again... silly Astronomy take-home exam that took MUCH longer than it had any right to...

Whatever.
I finished it, and am just learning the dates and one sentence summaries of some of the fathers of Astronomy (from Pythagoras to Kepler) before going to bed. Tomorrow, I will be Hercules, and do Music Theory, Latin and Anglo-Saxon before Music Theory class and Astronomy... I will be a mess come Wednesday...

Enough of dreary things. I took some pictures of a GORGEOUS sunset last night.






And now, I really  must go to bed. I'm going to post some of my Anglo-Saxon translations tomorrow, if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment