Tuesday, February 1, 2011

...siriusly ridikkulus

It is snowing again. This is not cool. Astronomy class had better not be canceled again... But then... it has been snowing all morning, and probably most of last night too, so the odds of that are rather slim, I fear.


That path was completely clear a few hours ago...


Maybe I'll take my camera with me and get some pictures of the chapel, library and pond when I head off to class.

I spent the last few days doing homework and watching Jane Austen movies, specifically Persuasion 2007 and Persuasion 1995 as well as the first episode of Lark Rise to Candleford, which is fun, but I'm not sure I'll watch much more of it, as it stops at the end of season four without the plot finishing... and I hate not knowing what is going to happen. I did request the book it was based on though, so if I really like the book, then maybe I'll finish it. I am also very much in the mood to watch Harry Potter, hence the title of this entry.

In other news, we're more than 200 lines into Beowulf, and have already written a short (and I mean short) paper for Roman Comedy, and my roommate made a delicious quiche, so there have been some  good things happening here, despite the constant snowfall.

I'm also hoping to get around to doing some drawing today... but we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kiddo, yes, the snow is getting old for a lot of us. Though I expect you probably had more than us, which is unbelievable! So, take some cool pictures, have some hot chocolate and DEAL!!! just kidding. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try! :D They haven't canceled classes again, so that makes it a lot more bearable.

    ReplyDelete