Thursday, March 10, 2011

So close...

...to break...

There was bacon this morning. It MADE MY DAY,  and was nicely cooked too. It was absolutely wonderful.

But other than that, I can't believe it's only 1:30... it feels SO much later. I literally came back from my voice lesson at 10:30 and ate breakfast and then fell asleep. I've been SO tired lately, it's really frustrating. BUT at least break is almost here, and I just have to survive my music theory exam in half an hour, and then Anglo-Saxon tomorrow morning (that should be fine... once I get the homework DONE) and then the Latin exam after that *gulp*.

My voice lesson today went pretty well, and I think I'm making some really good progress. But it's still so hard to sing well at 9 in the morning... 

Anyhow, not a lot to report, and I'm too tired to invent something interesting.

Although, I have had some interesting Astronomy inspired ideas for a few of the places in one of my stories, so that's always nice.

Ok, off to finish preparing for my exam. And going to go eat. Food would probably be a good idea about now...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your exam...and yay bacon!

    I remember back when I was in college it was waffles. Big giant fluffy belgian waffles. Anytime those actually showed up in the cafeteria at breakfast absolutely nothing could change the awesomeness of the day ahead.

    ReplyDelete