Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wow

I can't quite believe that I'm going back to school in a little over a month. This summer has gone by so fast. I'm both glad that it has, and wish that it hadn't been so quick.

This summer was both nice and very, very not fun. The weather, on one hand, was mostly nice!! (Well, except for days like today, which is MISERABLE.)

Speaking of unbelievable endings, I can't believe that Harry Potter is done. Over. GAH. IT WAS SO GOOD. I cried. I really did. Not a lot, but I definitely choked up. And the acting! Everyone was pretty good, or very good. And then there was Rickman. He was in a league of his own. Seriously.

 I ADORED just about everything McGonagall was in. I mean, how is that bit with the stone knights not epic? And her absolute glee at getting to use that spell was really wonderful.

Molly was epic, though I wish the whole climax of the battle had been less ponderous, if that makes sense.

Jury duty has finally ended, and it was perhaps the hardest thing I ever did to declare an eighteen-year old girl guilty of second degree murder, and not not responsible due to a mental illness.

So yeah. This summer, not exactly the most fun I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment