Monday, May 30, 2011

*sigh*

Clearly I'm bad at this. I figured I should have one last wrap up before I disappear again. I got  my grades back last week, and they were as follows:

Ancient Astronomies = A
Beowulf = A
Roman Comedy = A-
Music Theory = A-
Voice Performance = A

You are looking at... or at least reading the words of... a soon-to-be Junior with a GPA of 3.85 for the semester and 3.77 overall. *preens* AHEM. Moving right along...



So NO clue how I managed an A- in Latin, I must have done MUCH better on the final than I thought, or everyone did much worse (since my professor grades on a curve), both rather scary and unlikely occurrences... but I don't suppose I'll know until I get the exam back... I also am rather surprised about the A in Beowulf, because I expected an A- or so, but I guess my final paper was better than I thought it was? Anyhow, HOWEVER it happened, I got the A's, and so I'm not going to complain! 


Also, one last dose of photos that I took over the last few weeks at college.












































Well, I really can't think of anything else to say, other than enjoy the rest of your Memorial days, and I'll update when anything interesting happens!











































No comments:

Post a Comment